The Polytechnic University of Turin (Italian: Politecnico di Torino, POLITO) is an engineering university based in Turin, northern Italy. Established in 1859, Politecnico di Torino is Italy’s oldest Technical University. In 2011 it was ranked among the top 75 engineering universities in the world and 1st in Italy by the Academic Ranking of World Universities. The university offers several courses in the fields of Engineering, Architecture and Industrial Design.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,340,948 all-time readers
- Why Your Negotiations Are Doomed (And How to Rescue Them) December 2, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Top 20 Leadership Traits of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (Founder of the Turkish Republic)