Phosphoric acid (also known as orthophosphoric acid or phosphoric acid) is a mineral (inorganic) acid having the chemical formula H3PO4. Orthophosphoric acid molecules can combine with themselves to form a variety of compounds which are also referred to as phosphoric acids, but in a more general way. The term phosphoric acid can also refer to a chemical or reagent consisting of phosphoric acids, such as pyrophosphoric acid or triphosphoric acid, but usually orthophosphoric acid.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,467,009 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders