The Pew Research Center is an American think tank organization based in Washington, D.C. that provides information on issues, attitudes and trends shaping the United States and the world. Its president beginning January 2013 is Alan Murray, former deputy managing editor of The Wall Street Journal, replacing Andrew Kohut. The Center and its projects receive funding from The Pew Charitable Trusts. In 1990, Donald S.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,692,356 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Space-Exploration Top 100: From Elon Musk to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, These Are the Most Influential Leaders in Space-Exploration
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK