Petroleum is a naturally occurring flammable liquid consisting of a complex mixture of hydrocarbons of various molecular weights and other liquid organic compounds, that are found in geologic formations beneath the Earth’s surface. The name Petroleum covers both naturally occurring unprocessed crude oils and petroleum products that are made up of refined crude oil.
- 3,027,470 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy