Peter Ferdinand Drucker (November 19, 1909 – November 11, 2005) was an Austrian-born American management consultant, educator, and author, whose writings contributed to the philosophical and practical foundations of the modern business corporation. He was also a leader in the development of management education, and he invented the concept known as management by objectives.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,425,408 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Top 17 Most Inspirational TED Talks on Effective Leadership (Videos Included)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Top 20 Artificial Intelligence Books & Whitepapers