A personal god is a deity who can be related to as a person instead of as an “impersonal force”, such as the Absolute, “the All”, or the “Ground of Being”. In the scriptures of Abrahamic religions, God is described as being a personal creator, speaking in the first person and showing emotion such as anger and pride, and sometimes appearing in anthropomorphic form.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,133,700 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
Women in Leadership
- 10 Popular Tools for Building Websites Online September 9, 2019