Performance improvement is the concept of measuring the output of a particular process or procedure, then modifying the process or procedure to increase the output, increase efficiency, or increase the effectiveness of the process or procedure. The concept of performance improvement can be applied to either individual performance such as an athlete or organizational performance such as a racing team or a commercial enterprise.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,092,611 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 12 Highly Creative People Who Failed Before Succeeding
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
Women in Leadership
- Revealed: The UK’s Self-Made Super-Rich Hotspots August 23, 2019