A pension is a contract for a fixed sum to be paid regularly to a person, typically following retirement from service. Pensions should not be confused with severance pay; the former is paid in regular installments, while the latter is paid in one lump sum. The terms retirement plan and superannuation refer to a pension granted upon retirement of the individual.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,988,218 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action