A pension is a contract for a fixed sum to be paid regularly to a person, typically following retirement from service. Pensions should not be confused with severance pay; the former is paid in regular installments, while the latter is paid in one lump sum. The terms retirement plan and superannuation refer to a pension granted upon retirement of the individual.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,465,767 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- The Insider's Guide to Serendipity
- Amy Cuddy: Profile of a Body-Language Hacker (Including Top 10 Tips)