A pen name, nom de plume, or literary double, is a pseudonym adopted by an author. The author’s real name may be known only to the publisher, or may come to be common knowledge.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,995,343 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)