Peer-to-peer lending (also known as person-to-person lending, peer-to-peer investing, and social lending; abbreviated frequently as P2P lending) is the practice of lending money to unrelated individuals, or “peers”, without going through a traditional financial intermediary such as a bank or other traditional financial institution. This lending takes place online on peer-to-peer lending companies’ websites using various different lending platforms and credit checking tools.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,467,009 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders