Peer-to-peer lending (also known as person-to-person lending, peer-to-peer investing, and social lending; abbreviated frequently as P2P lending) is the practice of lending money to unrelated individuals, or “peers”, without going through a traditional financial intermediary such as a bank or other traditional financial institution. This lending takes place online on peer-to-peer lending companies’ websites using various different lending platforms and credit checking tools.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,135,934 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
Women in Leadership
- 10 Popular Tools for Building Websites Online September 9, 2019