A payment processor is a company (often a third party) appointed by a merchant to handle credit card transactions for merchant acquiring banks. They are usually broken down into two types: front-end and back-end. Front-end processors have connections to various card associations and supply authorization and settlement services to the merchant banks’ merchants.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,951,745 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, These Organisations Have Been in Business for Over 100 Years