A packet analyzer (also known as a network analyzer, protocol analyzer or packet sniffer, or for particular types of networks, an Ethernet sniffer or wireless sniffer) is a computer program or a piece of computer hardware that can intercept and log traffic passing over a digital network or part of a network.
- 3,026,015 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?