A packet analyzer (also known as a network analyzer, protocol analyzer or packet sniffer, or for particular types of networks, an Ethernet sniffer or wireless sniffer) is a computer program or a piece of computer hardware that can intercept and log traffic passing over a digital network or part of a network.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,140,874 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019