Oxford University Press (OUP) is the largest university press in the world. It is a department of the University of Oxford and is governed by a group of 15 academics appointed by the Vice-Chancellor known as the Delegates of the Press. They are headed by the Secretary to the Delegates, who serves as OUP’s chief executive and as its major representative on other university bodies. Oxford University has used a similar system to oversee the Press since the 17th century.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,694,141 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Space-Exploration Top 100: From Elon Musk to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, These Are the Most Influential Leaders in Space-Exploration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK