Oxford University Press (OUP) is the largest university press in the world. It is a department of the University of Oxford and is governed by a group of 15 academics appointed by the Vice-Chancellor known as the Delegates of the Press. They are headed by the Secretary to the Delegates, who serves as OUP’s chief executive and as its major representative on other university bodies. Oxford University has used a similar system to oversee the Press since the 17th century.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,138,883 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019