Our Price was a chain of record stores in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland from 1971 until 2004. Founded in 1971 by Gary Nesbitt, Edward Stollins and Mike Isaacs, their first store was located in London’s Finchley Road. Until 1976, the first six stores were branded, The Tape Revolution, and concentrated on selling the then-new compact cassette format and 8-track tapes.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,314,863 all-time readers
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Building a Powerful Personal Brand Through Celebrity Attachment November 12, 2019