The Order of New Zealand is the highest honour in New Zealand’s honours system, created “to recognise outstanding service to the Crown and people of New Zealand in a civil or military capacity”. It was instituted on 6 February 1987. The order comprises the Sovereign and Ordinary, Additional and Honorary members. The ordinary membership is limited to 20 living members, and at any time there may be fewer than 20.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,145,137 all-time readers
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019