The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), named after talk-show presenter Oprah Winfrey, is an American general entertainment television channel produced by Harpo Productions and Discovery Communications. It debuted on January 1, 2011, in approximately 80 million homes, replacing the former Discovery Health Channel (DHC). The programming includes a mix of original programs, strips, specials, documentaries and acquired movies.
The Richtopian Vision
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,037,042 all-time readers