The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), named after talk-show presenter Oprah Winfrey, is an American general entertainment television channel produced by Harpo Productions and Discovery Communications. It debuted on January 1, 2011, in approximately 80 million homes, replacing the former Discovery Health Channel (DHC). The programming includes a mix of original programs, strips, specials, documentaries and acquired movies.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,340,948 all-time readers
- Why Your Negotiations Are Doomed (And How to Rescue Them) December 2, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Top 20 Leadership Traits of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (Founder of the Turkish Republic)