The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board (OTPP), commonly referred to as Teachers’, is the organization responsible for administering pensions for public school teachers of the Canadian province of Ontario. The OTPP also invests the plan’s pension fund, making it one of the largest and most powerful investment groups currently operating in Canada and globally. For this reason, the group has made several major transactions, such as the purchase of Cadillac Fairview in 2000.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,501,085 all-time users
- Top 100 French Entrepreneurs 2018: From Claude Posternak to Fleur Pellerin, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs From France
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders