The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board (OTPP), commonly referred to as Teachers’, is the organization responsible for administering pensions for public school teachers of the Canadian province of Ontario. The OTPP also invests the plan’s pension fund, making it one of the largest and most powerful investment groups currently operating in Canada and globally. For this reason, the group has made several major transactions, such as the purchase of Cadillac Fairview in 2000.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,611,061 all-time users
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 100 Leaders from Multilateral Organisations: From Kristalina Georgieva to Jamal Bin Huwaireb, These Are the Most Influential People in This Sphere
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK