The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board (OTPP), commonly referred to as Teachers’, is the organization responsible for administering pensions for public school teachers of the Canadian province of Ontario. The OTPP also invests the plan’s pension fund, making it one of the largest and most powerful investment groups currently operating in Canada and globally. For this reason, the group has made several major transactions, such as the purchase of Cadillac Fairview in 2000.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,695,940 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Space-Exploration Top 100: From Elon Musk to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, These Are the Most Influential Leaders in Space-Exploration
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People