The North Channel (known in Irish and Scottish Gaelic as Sruth na Maoile, in Ulster-Scots as the Noarth Channel and alternatively in English as the Straits of Moyle or Sea of Moyle) is the strait which separates north-eastern Ireland from south-western Scotland. It is part of the marine area officially classified as the “Inner Seas off the West Coast of Scotland” by the International Hydrographic Organization (IHO).
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,425,408 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Top 17 Most Inspirational TED Talks on Effective Leadership (Videos Included)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Top 20 Artificial Intelligence Books & Whitepapers