The Nimitz-class supercarriers are a class of ten nuclear-powered aircraft carriers in service with the United States Navy. The lead ship of the class is named for World War II Pacific fleet commander Chester W. Nimitz, who was the Navy’s last fleet admiral. With an overall length of 1,092 ft and full-load displacements of over 100,000 long tons, they are the largest warships ever built.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,432,899 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Industry 4.0 in Southeast Asia
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders