Next plc is a British multinational clothing, footwear and home products retailer headquartered in Enderby, Leicestershire, England. It has around 700 stores, of which around 500 are in the United Kingdom and Ireland, and around 200 are in continental Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Next is the United Kingdom’s largest clothing retailer by sales, having overtaken Marks & Spencer in early 2012. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,788,783 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action