Next plc is a British multinational clothing, footwear and home products retailer headquartered in Enderby, Leicestershire, England. It has around 700 stores, of which around 500 are in the United Kingdom and Ireland, and around 200 are in continental Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Next is the United Kingdom’s largest clothing retailer by sales, having overtaken Marks & Spencer in early 2012. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,079,691 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Brands, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still Around Since 100+ Years Ago
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
Women in Leadership
- How to Make a Career Change at Any Age August 6, 2019