The natural environment encompasses all living and non-living things occurring naturally on Earth or some region thereof. It is an environment that encompasses the interaction of all living species. The concept of the natural environment can be distinguished by components: Complete ecological units that function as natural systems without massive human intervention, including all vegetation, microorganisms, soil, rocks, atmosphere, and natural phenomena that occur within their boundaries.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,135,934 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
Women in Leadership
- 10 Popular Tools for Building Websites Online September 9, 2019