Nathan Mayer, Freiherr von Rothschild (16 September 1777 – 28 July 1836), known as Nathan Mayer Rothschild, was a London-based German Jewish banker and financier and one of five sons of the second-generation of the Rothschild banking dynasty. He was born in Frankfurt am Main, the fourth child of Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744–1812) and Gutle Schnapper (1753–1849).
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,079,691 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Brands, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still Around Since 100+ Years Ago
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
Women in Leadership
- How to Make a Career Change at Any Age August 6, 2019