N M Rothschild & Sons Limited, commonly referred to as Rothschild, is a British multinational investment banking company, belonging to the Rothschild family. It was founded in the City of London, England, United Kingdom in 1811 and is now a global firm with 50 offices around the world. It is the world’s 31st oldest bank.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,982,387 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People