N M Rothschild & Sons Limited, commonly referred to as Rothschild, is a British multinational investment banking company, belonging to the Rothschild family. It was founded in the City of London, England, United Kingdom in 1811 and is now a global firm with 50 offices around the world. It is the world’s 31st oldest bank.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,788,783 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action