Musashino, Tokyo is a city located in Tokyo, Japan. The city has an estimated population of 135,769 and a population density of 12,653.22 persons per km², as of February 1, 2012. The total area is 10.73 km². The city was founded on November 3, 1947. The city is made up of around three neighbourhoods, one of which is Kichijōji, which includes the source of the Kanda River. Musashino is the former sister city of Lubbock, Texas, in the USA, having begun a partnership in 1983.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,847,908 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action