Musashino, Tokyo is a city located in Tokyo, Japan. The city has an estimated population of 135,769 and a population density of 12,653.22 persons per km², as of February 1, 2012. The total area is 10.73 km². The city was founded on November 3, 1947. The city is made up of around three neighbourhoods, one of which is Kichijōji, which includes the source of the Kanda River. Musashino is the former sister city of Lubbock, Texas, in the USA, having begun a partnership in 1983.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,340,938 all-time readers
- Why Your Negotiations Are Doomed (And How to Rescue Them) December 2, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Top 20 Leadership Traits of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (Founder of the Turkish Republic)