Musashino, Tokyo is a city located in Tokyo, Japan. The city has an estimated population of 135,769 and a population density of 12,653.22 persons per km², as of February 1, 2012. The total area is 10.73 km². The city was founded on November 3, 1947. The city is made up of around three neighbourhoods, one of which is Kichijōji, which includes the source of the Kanda River. Musashino is the former sister city of Lubbock, Texas, in the USA, having begun a partnership in 1983.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,562,934 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders