Musashino, Tokyo is a city located in Tokyo, Japan. The city has an estimated population of 135,769 and a population density of 12,653.22 persons per km², as of February 1, 2012. The total area is 10.73 km². The city was founded on November 3, 1947. The city is made up of around three neighbourhoods, one of which is Kichijōji, which includes the source of the Kanda River. Musashino is the former sister city of Lubbock, Texas, in the USA, having begun a partnership in 1983.
The Richtopian Vision
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,037,042 all-time readers