Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani (born on 19 April 1957) is an Indian business magnate who is the chairman and CEO of the Indian conglomerate Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), a Fortune Global 500 company and India’s most valuable company by market value. Ambani remains the largest individual shareholder, with 44.7 percent stake in RIL.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,694,168 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Space-Exploration Top 100: From Elon Musk to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, These Are the Most Influential Leaders in Space-Exploration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK