Mobile banking is a system that allows customers of a financial institution to conduct a number of financial transactions through a mobile device such as a mobile phone or personal digital assistant. Mobile banking differs from mobile payments, which involve the use of a mobile device to pay for goods or services either at the point of sale or remotely, analogously to the use of a debit or credit card to effect an EFTPOS payment.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,134,629 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
Women in Leadership
- 10 Popular Tools for Building Websites Online September 9, 2019