Missionaries of Charity is a Roman Catholic religious congregation established in 1950 by Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta. It consists of over 4,501 religious sisters and is active in 133 countries. Members of the order designate their affiliation using the order’s initials, “M.C. ” A member of the Congregation must adhere to the vows of chastity, poverty, obedience, and the fourth vow, to give “Wholehearted and Free service to the poorest of the poor.
- 3,029,895 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)