China Minsheng Bank, founded on January 12, 1996, in Beijing, is the first bank in China to be owned mostly by non-government enterprises. The bank was founded by Jing Shuping, a Chinese lawyer and businessman who become prominent in the People’s Republic of China after the nation’s founding in 1949. Minsheng Bank is well known for focusing on making loans to small-medium enterprise.
The Richtopian Vision
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 3 Leadership Lessons From Apollo 11’s Success and the Space Shuttle Challenger’s Failure
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,036,406 all-time readers