China Minsheng Bank, founded on January 12, 1996, in Beijing, is the first bank in China to be owned mostly by non-government enterprises. The bank was founded by Jing Shuping, a Chinese lawyer and businessman who become prominent in the People’s Republic of China after the nation’s founding in 1949. Minsheng Bank is well known for focusing on making loans to small-medium enterprise.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,740,563 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK