China Minsheng Bank, founded on January 12, 1996, in Beijing, is the first bank in China to be owned mostly by non-government enterprises. The bank was founded by Jing Shuping, a Chinese lawyer and businessman who become prominent in the People’s Republic of China after the nation’s founding in 1949. Minsheng Bank is well known for focusing on making loans to small-medium enterprise.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,952,137 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, These Organisations Have Been in Business for Over 100 Years
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration