China Minsheng Bank, founded on January 12, 1996, in Beijing, is the first bank in China to be owned mostly by non-government enterprises. The bank was founded by Jing Shuping, a Chinese lawyer and businessman who become prominent in the People’s Republic of China after the nation’s founding in 1949. Minsheng Bank is well known for focusing on making loans to small-medium enterprise.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,562,934 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders