The Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) are eight international development goals that were officially established following the Millennium Summit of the United Nations in 2000, following the adoption of the United Nations Millennium Declaration. All 193 United Nations member states and at least 23 international organizations have agreed to achieve these goals by the year 2015.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,457,819 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali