For the effects of military aviation on warfare, see Aerial warfare. Military aviation is the use of aircraft and other flying machines for the purposes of conducting or enabling warfare, including national airlift capacity to provide logistical supply to forces stationed in a theater or along a front. Air power includes the national means of conducting such warfare including the intersection of transport and war craft.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,498,027 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- 20 Podcasts That Inspire Creativity (Including FREE Audio Links)
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action