Michael Anthony Strahan is a former American football defensive end who played fourteen seasons in the National Football League (NFL). He spent his entire career playing with the New York Giants, where he set the record for the most sacks in a single season in 2001, and won a Super Bowl in his final season in 2007. After retiring from the NFL, Strahan became a media personality.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,611,061 all-time users
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 100 Leaders from Multilateral Organisations: From Kristalina Georgieva to Jamal Bin Huwaireb, These Are the Most Influential People in This Sphere
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK