Michael Anthony Strahan is a former American football defensive end who played fourteen seasons in the National Football League (NFL). He spent his entire career playing with the New York Giants, where he set the record for the most sacks in a single season in 2001, and won a Super Bowl in his final season in 2007. After retiring from the NFL, Strahan became a media personality.
The Richtopian Vision
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,035,106 all-time readers