A methodology is usually a guideline system for solving a problem, with specific components such as phases, tasks, methods, techniques and tools. It can be defined also as follows: “the analysis of the principles of methods, rules, and postulates employed by a discipline”; “the systematic study of methods that are, can be, or have been applied within a discipline”; “the study or description of methods”.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,320,761 all-time readers
- Growing Your Small Business the Right Way November 16, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders