Mesopotamia is a name for the area of the Tigris–Euphrates river system, corresponding to modern-day Iraq, the northeastern section of Syria and to a lesser extent southeastern Turkey and smaller parts of southwestern Iran. Widely considered to be the cradle of civilization in the West, Bronze Age Mesopotamia included Sumer and the Akkadian, Babylonian, and Assyrian empires, all native to the territory of modern-day Iraq.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 1,459,263 all-time users
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Young Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Brian Wong to Amanda Gutterman, These Are the Most Powerful Entrepreneurs Under 25
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 100 Formula 1 Insiders: From Lewis Hamilton to Fernando Alonso, These Are the Most Influential People in the F1 Industry
- Authors Top 200: From J.K. Rowling to T. Harv Eker, These Are the Most Influential Authors in the World