Mentorship is a personal developmental relationship in which a more experienced or more knowledgeable person helps to guide a less experienced or less knowledgeable person. However, true mentoring is more than just answering occasional questions or providing ad hoc help. It is about an ongoing relationship of learning, dialog, and challenge. The person in receipt of mentorship may be referred to as a protégé (male), a protégée (female), an apprentice or, in recent years, a mentee.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,952,137 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, These Organisations Have Been in Business for Over 100 Years
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration