Mentorship is a personal developmental relationship in which a more experienced or more knowledgeable person helps to guide a less experienced or less knowledgeable person. However, true mentoring is more than just answering occasional questions or providing ad hoc help. It is about an ongoing relationship of learning, dialog, and challenge. The person in receipt of mentorship may be referred to as a protégé (male), a protégée (female), an apprentice or, in recent years, a mentee.
The Richtopian Vision
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 3 Leadership Lessons From Apollo 11’s Success and the Space Shuttle Challenger’s Failure
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,035,761 all-time readers