A Master of Business (MBus) or Master of Business Studies is an academic degree refers to a qualification in the degree of master that can be obtained by students of recognized universities and colleges who complete the relevant approved postgraduate programmes of study, pass the prescribed examinations, and fulfil all other prescribed conditions. Generally, MBus is similar to Master of Commerce (MCom); these two degrees do not have significant difference.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 1,756,151 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 500 CEOs: From Tim Cook to Justine Roberts, These Are the Most Influential CEOs in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Special Q&A Interview With Paul Allard (CEO of Impak Finance)
- Geopolitics Top 100: From George Freidman to Condoleezza Rice, These Are the Most Influential Geopolitics Experts in the World
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World