For the generic term used in fictional media, see Mook. A massive open online course (MOOC) is an online course aiming at large-scale interactive participation and open access via the web. In addition to traditional course materials such as videos, readings, and problem sets, MOOCs provide interactive user forums that help build a community for the students, professors, and TAs. MOOCs are a recent development in distance education and often use open educational resources.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,137,071 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019