Mass production is the production of large amounts of standardized products, including and especially on assembly lines. With job production and batch production it is one of the three main production methods. The concepts of mass production are applied to various kinds of products, from fluids and particulates handled in bulk to discrete solid parts (such as fasteners) to assemblies of such parts. Mass production is a diverse field, but it can generally be contrasted with craft production.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,148,567 all-time readers
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 10 Things FinTech Has Done for International Remittance
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
Women in Leadership
- Did You Know That the Richest ‘Self-Made’ Woman Earns $91,324 Per-Hour? September 22, 2019