Mary Barra is an American business executive. She is known as the Senior Vice President of Global Market Development of General Motors. In August 2012, she was recognized as the 41st most powerful woman in the world by Forbes Magazine.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,741,150 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK