“Market share is the percentage of a market (defined in terms of either units or revenue) accounted for by a specific entity. ” In a survey of nearly 200 senior marketing managers, 67 percent responded that they found the “dollar market share” metric very useful, while 61% found “unit market share” very useful.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,562,946 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- PR Agencies Top 200: From Edelman to Porter Novelli, These Are the Most Influential Communications Firms in the World
- Amy Cuddy: Profile of a Body-Language Hacker (Including Top 10 Tips)