“Market share is the percentage of a market (defined in terms of either units or revenue) accounted for by a specific entity. ” In a survey of nearly 200 senior marketing managers, 67 percent responded that they found the “dollar market share” metric very useful, while 61% found “unit market share” very useful.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,650,386 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Top 20 Leadership Traits of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (Founder of the Turkish Republic)
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People