Manufacturing is the production of goods for use or sale using labor and machines, tools, chemical and biological processing, or formulation. The term may refer to a range of human activity, from handicraft to high tech, but is most commonly applied to industrial production, in which raw materials are transformed into finished goods on a large scale.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,562,467 all-time users
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- PR Agencies Top 200: From Edelman to Porter Novelli, These Are the Most Influential Communications Firms in the World
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action