Malala Yousafzai is a Pakistani school pupil and education activist from the town of Mingora in the Swat District of Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, and the youngest nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize in history. She is known for her education and women’s rights activism in the Swat Valley, where the Taliban had at times banned girls from attending school.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,462,842 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali