MailChimp is an email marketing service provider, founded in 2001. It has 2.5 million users and sends over 4 billion emails a month. It is a web-based service, although data can be downloaded and for some features there is an offline application. The company uses a monkey as a logo, and there are numerous monkey-related graphics and jokes on its website and in its communications. There is an option for users to turn off these.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,314,883 all-time readers
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Building a Powerful Personal Brand Through Celebrity Attachment November 12, 2019