Machine-readable data is data which is in a format that can be understood by a computer. There are two types; human-readable data that is marked up so that it can also be read by machines or data file formats intended principally for machines.
- 3,000,472 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action