Machine-readable data is data which is in a format that can be understood by a computer. There are two types; human-readable data that is marked up so that it can also be read by machines or data file formats intended principally for machines.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,606,033 all-time users
- Top 100 Leaders from Multilateral Organisations: From Kristalina Georgieva to Jamal Bin Huwaireb, These Are the Most Influential People in This Sphere
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book