Machine-readable data is data which is in a format that can be understood by a computer. There are two types; human-readable data that is marked up so that it can also be read by machines or data file formats intended principally for machines.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,691,170 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Space-Exploration Top 100: From Elon Musk to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, These Are the Most Influential Leaders in Space-Exploration
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK