Machine learning, a branch of artificial intelligence, is about the construction and study of systems that can learn from data. For example, a machine learning system could be trained on email messages to learn to distinguish between spam and non-spam messages. After learning, it can then be used to classify new email messages into spam and non-spam folders. The core of machine learning deals with representation and generalization.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,080,146 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Brands, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still Around Since 100+ Years Ago
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
Women in Leadership
- How to Make a Career Change at Any Age August 6, 2019