M-Pesa (M for mobile, pesa is Swahili for money) is a mobile-phone based money transfer and microfinancing service for Safaricom and vodacom, the largest mobile network operators in Kenya and Tanzania. Currently the most developed mobile payment system in the developing world, M-Pesa allows users with a national ID card or passport to deposit, withdraw, and transfer money easily with a mobile device.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,460,545 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action