M-Pesa (M for mobile, pesa is Swahili for money) is a mobile-phone based money transfer and microfinancing service for Safaricom and vodacom, the largest mobile network operators in Kenya and Tanzania. Currently the most developed mobile payment system in the developing world, M-Pesa allows users with a national ID card or passport to deposit, withdraw, and transfer money easily with a mobile device.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,792,165 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK