Luck or chance is fortune (whether bad or good) which occurs beyond one’s control, without regard to one’s will, intention, or desired result. There are at least two senses people usually mean when they use the term, the prescriptive sense and the descriptive sense. In the prescriptive sense, luck is a supernatural and deterministic concept that there are forces (e.g.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,565,696 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Amy Cuddy: Profile of a Body-Language Hacker (Including Top 10 Tips)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action