Love Story is a 1970 romantic drama film written by Erich Segal and based on his novel Love Story. It was directed by Arthur Hiller. The film, well known as a tragedy, is considered one of the most romantic of all time by the American Film Institute, and was followed by a sequel, Oliver’s Story during 1978. Love Story starred Ryan O’Neal, Ali MacGraw, John Marley and Ray Milland and is also the film debut of Tommy Lee Jones in a minor role.
The Richtopian Vision
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,034,586 all-time readers