Love Story is a 1970 romantic drama film written by Erich Segal and based on his novel Love Story. It was directed by Arthur Hiller. The film, well known as a tragedy, is considered one of the most romantic of all time by the American Film Institute, and was followed by a sequel, Oliver’s Story during 1978. Love Story starred Ryan O’Neal, Ali MacGraw, John Marley and Ray Milland and is also the film debut of Tommy Lee Jones in a minor role.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,245,158 all-time readers
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World