Lloyds Bank Plc was a British retail bank which operated in England and Wales (and to a much lesser extent Scotland) from 1765 until its merger into Lloyds TSB in 1995; it remains a registered company but is currently dormant. Lloyds Bank expanded during the nineteenth and twentieth centuries and took over a number of smaller banking companies.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,316,680 all-time readers
- Growing Your Small Business the Right Way November 16, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)