Lloyds Bank Plc was a British retail bank which operated in England and Wales (and to a much lesser extent Scotland) from 1765 until its merger into Lloyds TSB in 1995; it remains a registered company but is currently dormant. Lloyds Bank expanded during the nineteenth and twentieth centuries and took over a number of smaller banking companies.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,462,842 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali