Lloyds Bank Plc was a British retail bank which operated in England and Wales (and to a much lesser extent Scotland) from 1765 until its merger into Lloyds TSB in 1995; it remains a registered company but is currently dormant. Lloyds Bank expanded during the nineteenth and twentieth centuries and took over a number of smaller banking companies.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,741,129 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK