A life-cycle assessment (LCA, also known as life-cycle analysis, ecobalance, and cradle-to-grave analysis) is a technique to assess environmental impacts associated with all the stages of a product’s life from-cradle-to-grave (i.e. , from raw material extraction through materials processing, manufacture, distribution, use, repair and maintenance, and disposal or recycling).
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,431,834 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros